GopherCon 2018 - Go for Information Displays
These are some notes from my experiences at the GopherCon 2018. I don’t expect these will be laid out in any particularly useful way; I am mostly taking them so I can remember some of the bits I found most useful in the future.
- generates svg to an io.Writer
- functions correspond to elements
- comes with svgplay to see pictures as you go
- comes w/ raspberry pi
- package for presentations
- write markup that generates pdf, png, svg, or openvg
- layout is %-based, and will scale to canvas
Why Go for Visualization?
- Lots of nice built-ins